"Pobox Clock" a.k.a. Send me mail!
Basically I'm doing another version of the clock site, but this one will consist of postcards and letters (sent by you) with the time of your choice written on them in some fashion. I will then photograph the whole works and put it online here. How long this project will take to complete is another story. (Hence I wished I had started it years ago when I first thought of it!)
Just do the following:
- First, choose an available time from the drop-down list below that you plan on drawing,
this will help prevent me from receiving duplicate times and get the project finished faster:
- Step two magically shows up after you complete step one!
- Adding "am" or "pm" to your submission is not necessary.
- I have included 24 hour format times in the list for military/European/etc. people who use this system.
- If there ends up being duplicates for a timeslot I will pick the best one for each. You have 21 days for me to receive your entry otherwise the time goes back onto the list as being available.
- To keep the lawyer guy happy, all submissions become property of humanclock.com.
- If you lost the mailing address, it is here
- If you have any questions/etc please contact me.
10-12-2010: The postcards, letters, and drawings are now coming in at a steady rate now. Here are some of ones where the person who sent it in obviously spent some time on them
(What we have here is a postcard I mailed to myself a few years ago during a brief moment when I remembered that I was going to start doing this project years earlier, but you can tell I obviously forgot again since the card is postmarked 2007)